JOBS: Marketing and Communications Manager
Ahrens is a fifth-generation South Australian family-owned business. Ahrens currently employs almost 1000 people nationally, and this number continues to increase as we experience further significant growth through-out all of our divisions. We are proud to say each of our divisions are leaders of their industry. Our leading divisions consist of construction, engineering, rural infrastructure, water storage, electrical and mining services.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to strategically build and maintain our national profile, reputation and brand. Based between our Kingsford and Adelaide CBD locations, and reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will implement branding and communication strategies across multiple channels and stakeholder groups for the Ahrens Group of brands.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and implement strategic communication and brand strategies / campaigns across a range of internal and external channels (including traditional media, new media, advertising and PR)
- Develop and manage marketing and communication plans and budget for each brand with divisional managers that indicate clear targets, fully aligned with the Ahrens culture, communications, standards and brand
- Oversee and drive internal and external advertising, branding, intranet, website, newsletters, sponsorship and events and develop and improve marketing strategies within and between all divisions
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the impact of specific marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for Hubspot and progressively extend its functionality to achieve superior product and service market share outcomes, and focus on delivering improved customer relationships and win-win outcomes
- Implementation of digital marketing statistics through SEO, Google Ads and Hubspot
- Develop and maintain effective systems and processes to support the company’s marketing and communication branding strategy and activities
- Evaluate the performance of each campaign implemented to measure success and to maximise the outcomes of future initiatives
- Assist with copywriting, proof reading and editing marketing materials including brochures and capability statements, digital content, advertisements and more as required
- Business development skills – such as knowledge on market segmentation details, market share data to apply in marketing activities
- Effectively manage all staff to achieve the departmental goals
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven digital marketing skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to effectively engage internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience with Premier Pro and MS Office Suite
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills – with the ability to multi task effectively and efficiently
- Tenacious approach and can do attitude – with strategic, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or related disciplines will be highly regarded
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a permanent, full-time position and a great opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment, where they will be able to make a positive contribution to the company’s continued success.
Ahrens is an Equal Opportunity employer who recognises the value of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to promoting an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from all genders and people of Indigenous backgrounds.