JOBS: Video Editor
The Davie Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce conglomerates. It is composed of well-known brands such as The Oodie, Calming Blankets, Pupnaps and Tumfort. With 5 other brands currently in development across multiple categories. Davie Group believes in a strong focus on customer service and the happiness of our people are paramount.
Our unique approach to e-commerce is driven by smart, informed decision-making that is backed by product, trend and market research, viability and risk mitigation testing, and key-performance analysis. This approach builds flexibility into our operating framework, resulting in a high performance and quick-to-market portfolio of brands that are rapidly becoming an authority in their relative product segments.
We are currently accepting applications for a Video Editor. The objective of this newly created role is to work with the creative team to plan and edit content according to briefs, for use across the website and social media channels.
Responsibilities of this role may involve:
- Create visually pleasing videos for use on social media channels and websites.
- Produce and distribute high performance video content based on the vision of the Creative Team.
- An ability to grasp the scope of work, size of edit, and key message as well as finding new and creative ways to drive a result while remaining on-brand
- Protecting media and content files by ensuring files are appropriately stored and backed up.
- Proficient in sound mixing and colour grading
- Compilation of footage captured
- Standards in setting up lighting
- Working well under pressure and tight turnaround times
What are we looking for?
- Proficient video editing using Adobe Premier Pro, and After Effects
- Strong video-editing skills including healing, cloning, masking, colour correction etc
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving business
Sound like the role for you? CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO APPLY.